New village in 2019!
We look forwarding to seeing you at the Harmonie Mutuelle Semi de Paris Village from Friday 8th to Saturday 9th March 2019 to collect your race number.
Our partners and more than 50 exhibitors will gather together in the Village in an environment which is completely devoted to running. There'll be no shortage of enjoyable things to do: you can buy some equipment, discover new products and new races, but also take advantage of the many activities that we have organised for you. Make sure you come with someone!
- Friday 8th march: 10am - 8pm
- Samedi 9th march: 9am - 7pm
LA VILLETTE (Espace Charlie Parker)
211 Avenue Jean Jaurès, 75019 PARIS
- Metro : Porte de Pantin (ligne 5)
- Bus 75, 151
Discover all the activities that await in the Village!
- The dedicated ‘’My 1st Half-Marathon” stand: the running experts available to answer all of your questions. Come check it out!
- The Podium, an area reserved for exchanges. Throughout the day: presentation of the race-route, mini coaching conferences (nutrition, preparation), etc. And a rendezvous on Saturday at 16:00 to meet Mathilde Drg, who will present a new book (a proper tool for your training sessions).
- Fans corner: Will your family and friends come to encourage you along the race-route? Bring them with you to the Fans Corner! They will be able to make an encouragement sign of your likeness! On race day, supporters or runners can share their favourite signs (theirs of those of others) via the hashtag #bestfan.
- The partner stands: activities, tips, what a good time!
Enjoy a moment of well-being, sport and health at the Harmonie Mutuelle stand: energy bowl with nutritionists, finish line photo booth, virtual reality animation to learn about disabled sports and Yoga classes in a well-being bubble.
ultra boost 19 by adidas testing
On March 8th and 9th, adidas invests the village of Harmonie Mutuelle Semi de Paris and invites you to discover the brand new UltraBOOST 19.
In the program :
- Testing the new UltraBOOST 19 with adidas running ambassadors
- Workshops around your running practice
- Meditation sessions and alternative food talk with the 2018 Top Chef finalist.
Be careful, places are limited.