Race number collection
The Harmonie Mutuelle Semi de Paris race number retrieval Village will set up camp at Grande Halle de la Villette — 211 Avenue Jean Jaurès, 75019 Paris.
- Friday 4 March from 10 am to 8 pm
- Saturday 5 March from 10 am to 7 pm
When you come to pick up your race bib, you will need:
- Your participant confirmation with your QR Code, received by email and available on time to
- Your proof of ID (photocopy accepted)
- Your medical certificate (it must clearly state that you are able to take part in "competitive running") or your valid licence (unless already entered and validated on time to. Licence details can be entered until 27 February)
- Your health pass
No bibs will be given out on race day.